The Luxurious Interior of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA
Taut and lithe on the outside, the eye-catching 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA body conceals a cabin larger and more luxurious than you’d expect of a compact crossover. Interior technology includes:
- 8-Inch Color Display
- In-Car Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- COMAND® GPS Navigation
- harman/kardon® Logic 7® Sound System*
But the Mercedes-Benz GLA interior succeeds in more fundamental ways than first-class features; true to form, expect a stylish and spacious cabin offering the finest level of comfort along with looks that will stand out all over Los Angeles.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior is marked out by its iconic Sail Pattern trim as standard, with options including:
- Natural Grain Black Ash: For a modern spin on traditional luxury.
- Satin Light Brown Poplar: For a distinguished mottled grain and low-sheen finish.
The following available features provide further opportunity to personalize your interior:
- Rich Black Fabric Headliner
- Panorama Roof
- Topstitched MB-Tex Upper Dash Trim
- Multicolor Ambient Cabin Lighting
Whether you want to bring a sporty ambience, skyward views over the front and rear, or driver-selectable color accenting, the Mercedes-Benz responds.
Drivers expect exceptional comfort when they ride in a Mercedes-Benz, and the new GLA is no weak link. Doubling down on that sterling reputation, it offers:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Both the driver and front passenger may set their own personal climate preferences.
- 14-Way Power Driver Seat with Memory: Sink into a deeply supportive seat that adjusts perfectly based on your own stored settings.
- Heated Front Seats: Three temperature levels keep you warm during the dead of winter.
- Leather Upholstery: Supple, full-grain leather is available in Black, Brown, and two-tone Black / Beige.
It might be a compact, but the new Mercedes-Benz GLA uses a forward-thinking footprint to provide generous legroom and headroom — even six-footers can feel comfortable in the rear.
Use the new available HANDS-FREE ACCESS liftgate to access:
- 17.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats.
- 43.6 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded.
From golf clubs to groceries to luggage, don’t expect to run out of room. There are even side panel mesh nets and an underfloor compartment for easier organization and added security.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior Proves Good Things Come in Compact Packages
Agile enough to zip through Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, and yet spacious enough for comfortable cruising out to Van Nuys, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA is hard to beat. Whether you’re like to talk through financing or arrange a test drive, feel free to contact Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills today.