Reviews are in for the Ultra-Desirable 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA
You won’t search long for glowing reviews of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA. It’s already an industry favorite — just check out what top industry critics are saying:
- “The 2018 Mercedes Benz [GLA] makes a smart choice if you want a luxury crossover that moves, parks and economizes fuel like a compact sedan.” – Edmunds.com
- “Mercedes-Benz’s littlest ute belongs on the shopping lists of luxury-minded buyers who value driving prowess.” – Car and Driver
- “If you want the prestige, style, safety features and accouterments of a Mercedes-Benz SUV for an un-Mercedes price, the GLA is your answer.” – Kelley Blue Book
Let’s take a closer look at what Mercedes-Benz GLA features made the critics tick.
“Most [Mercedes-Benz vehicles] lean toward stately power and control, but the GLA is one of the more fun, raucous models in the lineup.” – Edmunds.com
You’ll notice trademark Mercedes-Benz power adopting a more playful attitude as you swing the Mercedes-Benz GLA through Los Angeles, Van Nuys, and Beverly Hills. The 208-hp 2.0L four-cylinder works with sophisticated 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission and perfectly-balanced 4-wheel independent suspension to deliver a drive both keen and captivating.
New for 2018
“Subtle updates to the petite [Mercedes-Benz] crossover mark its mid-cycle refresh.” – Car and Driver
As Car and Driver notes, “why change what works?” The Mercedes-Benz GLA maintains its core values, but several refinements come for 2018. These include:
- New Optional LED Headlamps
- Restyled Grille
- Upgraded 8-Inch Infotainment System
- Tweaked Taillights
- Available Android Auto
- New HANDS-FREE ACCESS Power Liftgate
- Newly Standard Rearview Camera
“The least expensive GLA is still a [Mercedes-Benz], so it has a lot of nice features” – Kelley Blue Book
The Kelley Blue Book review justly drew attention to the GLA’s generous assortment of standard features, which include:
- 14-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Memory
- Power Tailgate
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 8-Inch Central Display
- Ambient LED Interior Lighting
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Dual USB Audio Ports
From seating support to state-of-the-art safety, the new GLA certainly doesn’t shy from displaying top features as standard.
Come Test Out the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA for Yourself
Reviews provide a taste of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA, but this is a vehicle you really need to experience first-hand. Contact us today if you’d like to arrange a test drive, talk financing, or have any further questions.