1. Why Buy From Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills?
Bring your vehicle to our Beverly Hills location at 9250 Beverly Boulevard and receive a free written Appraisal and Commitment to Purchase - good for 3 days.
- Simple buying process with Internet shopping and Bottom Dollar Pricing.
- Professional, well trained personnel.
- Competitive financing available for all creditworthy profiles.
- Our large size gives us great buying power and the organizational strength to deliver on our promises.
2. Why Sell Us Your Car?
We value good trades and purchase stock as key to our success and as such we are willing to pay for good inventory. We will offer you:
- Top Dollar and Quick Cash for your vehicle through bank draft or wire transfer.
- Save time and money in not having to fix up your car or purchase expensive advertising.
- No hassle in having to show and sell your vehicle to a stranger.
3. How Does Selling Work?
Bring your vehicle to our nearest Delivery Center location and receive a free written Appraisal and Commitment to Purchase - good for 3 days.
4. How Much is My Vehicle Worth?
Use this link to start the process of finding out the value of your vehicle: Kelley Blue Book Trade-In Value
If you use this tool and describe your vehicle accurately, with reconditioning needs, it will help us determine an approximate Trade-In Value for your vehicle. When you visit our location to sell us your car or to trade it in you may accompany our appraiser who will explain how your car is being evaluated.
5. Why Finance with Us?
Full range of competitive rates and terms for all credit history profiles through our National lending partners.
- Special Financing Available.
- Low or no down payment with credit approval.
- Online Credit Application - Click here to apply
- You may request having credit approval before you arrive to take delivery of your vehicle.
6. Peace of Mind
All of our used vehicles have undergone a multi-point inspection. We also offer extended warranties to help you manage unexpected repair costs that arise with normal vehicle usage.